THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, August 10, 2009

Yarn p0rn!

I had to duck into Spotlight, that den of temptation, today for some interfacing. Only about $3.50. So far, so good! I was just about to pay when the little devil on my shoulder whispered "Just check out the yarn aisle."

Oh dear.

I left with this.

It was very affordable though, less than $50 for all this.

What's worse is that I have no projects planned for them, they're going straight to the stash. Oh well!

Moda Vera Frills in Black and White


Moda Vera Believe in Black


Moda Vera Cicogna in Black and Orange


Moda Vera Poetic in Brown and Cream (I am in love with this colourway!)


Moda Vera Cicogna in Choolate and Cream


Moda Vera Believe (actually an electric blue, not washed out like this photo).


I just need suggestions for projects now!

1 comments:

Erica T said...

Hi!

I would really love to know what you did with the Moda Vera Cicogna yarn because it thickens then thins out. I tried using 8mm needles as per recommendation but to my dismay (partly because I didn't know it was thick and thin) it didn't look that great. Much appreciated if you could help a beginner knitter.

Erica.